Thursday, October 1, 2009


This is about all the pictures I feel like updating with today. Today I was told that not committing to a relationship tells a lot about my character. Coming from a 24 year old looking to settle down, I don't feel so bad about that statement. At 19, I'd like avoid falling into the trap of relationships my parents have. My life is a circle. Everytime I go for a relationship, it spirals into a big ball of failure. It's getting annoying and I'm also getting used to it. There's one person I want, one only. He's too busy for me and I miss him a lot alotttt.

Mini weekend getaway to Pennsylvaniaaa and maybe back to Connecticut. Trying not to forget a camera and trying to win an ipod on ebay.


Love, love is not for me. I think too much late at night. Which leads to my insomnia. Hoping something good eventually comes out of this. It's been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment