Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Write this Down.








I had an awesome quote I wanted to post, but I can't seem to remember it. Kind of bummed, but I'll figure it out tomorrow.

A lot of pictures post.


I went on a mini tour. While at our music festival in MD, all the bands spent the night at the same hotel. In the morning, we found our room had been broken into and our things missing. Which meant my Marc Jacobs bag, Ray Bans, diamond ring, car keys, all of my wallet belongings, and Saks reading glasses went missing. It hurts and I've been having a hard time sleeping feeling as if someone is going to take me in my sleep. We're taking donations. Not like anyone will, I guess, but if possible.. please donate. I guess comment here orrrr dbrysonx@hotmail.com It would mean a whole lot to me and the guys. Other than that, we had an awesome time. Beer parties and roadtrips. Hoping the double rainbow will serve me good luck along the road.

I really enjoyed Lady Gaga's new photos.

ANDDDDD thigh highs for fall. Hoping I can pull them off as good as Carrie Bradshaw.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment